Saturday, January 01, 2005

Honey Brie

i am grateful for so many reasons that the world has jennifer in it. one of the reasons i am MOST grateful is because she taught me how to make honey brie, which is one of the most amazing appetizers ever, in the whole entire universe. my only complaint is that it is SO delicious that whenever it is around, i eat as much as my tummy can hold, and then i feel ill.

Honey Brie
Preheat oven to 350. Wrap one small wheel of brie in a sheet of puff pastry (easily purchased in any frozen foods aisle). In a separate bowl, whisk one egg and 1 tbsp. water and brush it over the top of the puff pastry to brown it. Cook at 350 for approx. 20-30 minutes (until it is browned and puffy). On the stovetop, melt one stick of butter. Add 1/2 cup honey, 2 cloves of minced garlic, and 1/2 cup of crushed pecans. When the brie comes out of the oven, pour the buttery mixture over it and serve with sliced sourdough bread. You can thank me later.

3 Comments:

Blogger Leslie H said...

Sounds amazing. But posting a brie recipe the day of new year's resolutions is a trifle sadistic.

January 1, 2005 at 9:42 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

In it something is. Now all became clear to me, I thank for the information.

March 8, 2010 at 6:50 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I join. And I have faced it. Let's discuss this question. Here or in PM.

March 14, 2010 at 4:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home